Everyone has a story.
When we share and tell our stories, we impact the lives of others in a powerful way.
I started this blog as a way to tell stories, mine and those of other women, so that every woman can feel inspired and empowered to chase their dreams and live their best possible life.
With sass, of course.
Sometimes it takes a written word to spark an internal revolution.
Other times, it is the spoken word that shakes us to our core and changes us forever.
I have sat in rooms surrounded by hundreds of people with tears streaming down my face because someone had the courage to share their story from the podium—impacting my heart and life forever.
Additionally, I have been the one standing on the stage speaking to hundreds of people watching tears stream down their face from the words I have spoken.
Hearts impacted. Lives changed.
“Heather ‘walks the walk.’ She leads by example, visioning the best possible outcomes and works tenaciously to reach her goals. A true life long learner, she inspires those around her by her thirst for knowledge and joy for life!
—Susan, Non-Profit Executive Director, Ft. Myers, FL
Here’s what you can expect from working with me as your speaker:
- Passionate stories and actionable steps in the same speech.
- Prompt, courteous and professional interaction with me throughout our entire planning process. I’m a solopreneur, so when you email me, you get me. Achieving your goals is my priority.
- My style is conversational, warm and compassionate. My goal is to make every single person feel as though their dreams matter and that anyone can go after them. If I can do it, anyone can do it.
- An experienced, passionate professional that has led workshops and spoken to groups ranging in size from 50–600 people.
- Promotion of your event and mission to my blog readers, social media following (both personal and blog branded) in addition to my email subscriber list. This reach is over 7,000 amazing people and growing.
- Prompt follow up to ensure that your goals were achieved and that feedback from your group was a positive experience. If you would like to share feedback and a review for my site, I would welcome it.
I have spoken on a variety of topics over the years, yet my focus is around empowering women to go after their dreams. That is my passion and mission.
Below are my most passionate speaking topics, yet I am happy to work with you to discuss customizing a speech or workshop for your needs and the desires of your audience.
- Dream Chasing: Why Your Dreams Matter & How You Can Achieve Them. Every single person has a dream that they have either forgotten about or that they feel isn’t achievable for one reason or another. In this talk, I will outline the actions that I have taken to achieve all of these dreams in the past five years: led an entire organization, moved 1,200 miles, changed careers, launched my own business and lost over 30 pounds. I know what it takes to achieve your goals, dreams and heart’s desire because I’ve done it.
- Sassy Inspiration For Living the Life of Your Dreams, Not the Life of Your Shoulds. For many people, especially women, we follow a life plan and do things many times because we think that is the life that we are supposed to live. A live of ‘shoulds’. In this talk, I outline how important it is to live your most authentic life and the one of your dreams, not the life of someone else’s dreams. I will use stories from my own experiences to send a relatable and impactful message about what is possible.
- Women Supporting Other Women: Why We Aren’t & How We Can Change That. Having worked in the numerous organizations and missions that focused on empowering and supporting other women, oftentimes I witnessed just the opposite going on. In this talk, I discuss in a frank, and humorous, manner the importance of women supporting other women in simple ways that can make a tremendous impact.
I would be thrilled to have a conversation about coming to speak to your group. Feel free to reach me directly via email at heather at sassyinspiration.com.